Free puzzle magazines I make are listed here. My free puzzle magazines are published using a Creative Commons copyright.
Punzhu Puzzles by Ted Summerfield is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.
Attention: All puzzle magazines contain hyperlinks to my blog or my ebooks on Smashwords.
1) First free puzzle magazine ebook is a German language word search magazine. Just click on the “german” link to download the pdf printable puzzles: german
The next free puzzle magazine will be either another foreign language word search or a sudoku variant puzzle magazine.
2) Second free puzzle magazine ebook is an alphabet sudoku magazine. Just click on the “alphasudoku” link at the end of this sentence to download the PDF printable puzzles: alphasudoku
3) Third free puzzle magazine is a collection of 26 word and number puzzles titled “Punzhu Puzzles Galore” and you may download it at the following link: Punzhu Puzzles Galore-August 2010 Puzzles in this ebook collection include mathduko, jumbled word puzzles and Find 3 word puzzles in German, French, Spanish, English, and Pyramid Number games. Happy puzzling, Ted.
4) Fourth free puzzle magazine ebook is a collection of Italian language word search puzzles in easy, medium, and hard levels of play. Download this free puzzle magazine at this link: Italian Word Seach Free Puzzle Magazine Ebook Enjoy.
5) Sixth free puzzle magazine ebook contains 18 Hitori printable puzzles published under a Creative Commons Copyright licence, like all my other free puzzle magazines listed here. Download this free puzzle magazine for September 2010 at this link: hitori-sept2010
6) Seventh free puzzle magazine ebook contains 6 Quote Falls printable puzzles aka Lumped Letters or Quote Drop or Quote in a Box puzzles. Download this free puzzle magazine for October 2010 by clicking on this link: quotefalls-october2010
7) Eighth free puzzle magazine has 18 Hitori printable puzzles. Download this free puzzle magazine for October 201 by clicking on this link: hitori-oct2010
*** More Free Puzzle Magazines, click here. ***